Terms & conditions
Tickets issued by the applicable Broadcaster and Avalon Television (the “Owner”) and is strictly subject to the following terms and conditions for the recording at the Studio.
- Not for sale and non-transferable;
- Children under sixteen years are not admitted;
- No food or drink in the Studio;
- No photographs or recordings of any kind are permitted in the Studio at any time;
- No tape recorders, video cameras, radios or other recording devices in the Studio;
- Mobile telephones to be switched off at all times;
- Broadcaster and the Owner will not be responsible for any travelling or other expenses incurred by the ticket holder or for any loss damage or injury to the ticket holder’s property or person (to the extent permitted by law);
- Any ticket holder who appears to the Broadcaster and/or the Owner (in its sole discretion) to be intoxicated will be refused entry into the Studio;
- All ticket holders shall be personally liable for any and all statements made by them during any live recording and fully indemnify the Broadcaster against any and all loss occasioned thereby; and
- All ticket holders to follow any directions given to them by the Broadcaster or the Owner.
- The Broadcaster and the Owner have the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder who fails to observe any of the above conditions or for other unacceptable behaviour and may in its absolute discretion require any such person to leave the Studio.
- Admission is also subject to studio capacity and the Broadcaster and the Owner reserve the right to refuse admission – this ticket does not guarantee admission and we recommend that you arrive in good time.
- If the Broadcaster or the Owner cancels the programme without notice, this is without liability to the ticket holder in any respect.
- By your entrance to this Studio you agree and consent to the use of any recordings of you during the performance in all and any media throughout the world in perpetuity.